In this 4-hour introductory course to Financial & Management accounting process, you'll jump into the detailed activities, transactions and reports of generic finance and accounting process, executed in SAP ERP. You'll gain a deep understanding of the fundamental concepts of the processes, with a special focus on the master data, organizational data and transactional data that are used and generated across each step of the process.
Our curriculum is specifically designed for end users to learn and apply the core concepts in SAP ERP, including:
- Triggers & Tasks
- Data & Outcomes
- Financial & Accounting Impact
- Material Impact of Process Steps
This course assumes that you have a solid understanding of key concepts in SAP ERP and the core business processes found in most companies. If you would like to review or reinforce your foundational knowledge, please take the ASUG U SAP ERP 101 course before starting this course.
- Financial & Management Accounting Processes Overview
- General Ledger & Chart of Accounts Concepts
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Accounting Concepts
- Asset & Cost Center Accounting Concepts
- Bank Ledger Accounting Concepts
- Organizational Data for Finance & Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Finance & Controlling
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for end users who either work with the finance and accounting processes or associated processes in the organization, such as: