In this 1-hour introductory course to SAP ERP, you'll gain a general understanding of the fundamental concepts of the processes that are executed in the SAP ERP system. You'll also learn some basic concepts about the master data, organizational data and transactional data that are used and generated across processes.
Our curriculum is specifically designed for end users to learn and apply the core concepts in SAP ERP, including:
- Triggers & Tasks
- Data & Outcomes
- Financial & Accounting Impact
- Material Impact of Process Steps
- Business Process Overview
- Key Business Processes in SAP ERP
- Master Data
- Material Master
- Customer Master
- Vendor Master
- Organizational Data
- Transactional Data
- Reversing & Cancelling Documents
- Work Lists
- Reporting & Information Systems in SAP ERP
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is for anyone who uses―or will use―SAP at any level, including new hires or experienced staffers in-
- Order Fulfillment
- Sales Support (Order Entry)
- Any IT Professional New to SAP
How to EnrollTo enroll in this course, please click the button below.
Enroll me for this course